Rules and Policies All Reserved Events
1. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your party.
2. If the group is delayed because of guests’ tardiness, or more guests attend than confirmed, Castle LaserTag cannot guarantee that the participants will be able to play in all prearranged laser tag games. We will not adjust the rates or start times for any missed games due to tardiness. Please remember that Castle Laser Tag cannot extend the time prearranged for party table use. Any group that uses the private table further than the time prearranged will be charged $30 for each additional 15 minutes spent at the party table. This assures that the group following yours can start on time.
3. Laser tag participants must be at least 6 years of age. Ropes course participants must be 48” tall to participate without a chaperone. To avoid delays, please have all participants complete the waiver prior to arrival. Waivers can be found at select kiosks in our locations or on our website www.castlelasertag.com. If you have any participants with special needs, please call ahead so that we can be prepared with appropriate accommodations.
4. When the guests arrive, they should locate the appropriate party area and wait for the party leader to give further instruction. With the exception of private events, your event will typically play with other parties and public participants.
5. No outside food or drink with the exception of cake and cupcakes. Any cake or cupcakes brought must be purchased from a certified kitchen.
6. Payment of the balance is due in one lump sum at the conclusion of the event and is accepted in the form of cash or credit card (MasterCard & Visa). All parties must confirm the number of guests attending 7 days prior to the party date. This total includes all participants, both children, and adults.
7. We prohibit the use of outside entertainment, music devices, silly string, confetti, and piñatas.
8. A non-refundable deposit will be charged at the time you book your party. You will be charged the entire cost of your party if you cancel within 14 days of your party. A $35 switch fee will apply if you change your party date or party time. There are NO REFUNDS or CREDITS.
9. For groups consisting of minor-aged children (under 18 years of age), one adult chaperone (25 years of age or older) must be present for every 15 minor-aged children. The designated adult chaperone must assist in maintaining order with his/her guests, making sure that all guests follow the rules of all games and activities; as well as assuring the facility and the property of The Castle is not damaged by negligence or destructive behavior; and that guests treat all property and personnel with respect and regard.
10. Please note a 15% service fee will be added to your final bill for Group Events, Corporate Events, Private Events, DIY Events, and Field Trips.
11. Your party leader welcomes tips in cash or credit cards.