Rules and Policies Reserved Public Play
Castle Laser Tag encourages FUN and SAFETY in all of its activities. The following rules and reminders are to ensure that all of our guests achieve this goal while they participate in the activities.
1) Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your reserved laser tag game time. Ropes course reservations can be redeemed at any time.
2) Ropes course and laser tag tickets may not be traded out for any other activity. There are no refunds for tickets if a guest gets scared while on the ropes course.
3) If a laser tag group is delayed because of guests’ tardiness, or more guests attend than reserved, Castle Laser Tag cannot guarantee that the participants will be able to play in all prearranged laser tag games. We will not adjust the rates or start times for any missed games due to tardiness. This assures that the participants in games following yours can start on time.
4) Laser tag participants must be at least 6 years of age. Ropes course participants must be 48” tall to participate without a chaperone. To avoid delays at the check-in counter, please have all participants complete the waiver prior to arrival. Waivers can be found at select kiosks in our locations or on our website www.castlelasertag.com. If you have any participants with special needs, please call ahead so that we can be aware of the situation.
5) When your group arrives, the individual who made the reservation should locate the check-in counter to receive tickets. Tickets are required for all activities. There are no refunds for missing tickets. Participants will typically play with other parties and public participants.
6) No outside food or drink is permitted.
7) We prohibit the use of outside entertainment, music devices, silly string, confetti, and piñatas.
8) A $10 switch fee will apply if you change your reservation date or time for laser tag. Any change must be made at least 24 hours prior to the reservation. There are NO REFUNDS or CREDITS.
9) For groups consisting of minor-aged children (under 18 years of age), one adult chaperone (25 years of age or older) must be present for every 15 minor-aged children. The designated adult chaperone must assist in maintaining order with his/her guests, making sure that all guests follow the rules of all games and activities; as well as assuring the facility and the property of The Castle is not damaged by negligence or destructive behavior; and that guests treat all property and personnel with respect and regard.